sexta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2010

Memory



Memory...

All my Life I have been Nothing but a Memory...
An Opaque Illusion of what I really am...

All my Life I ran away from the Darkness in the Middle of the Night...
I Shouted Ideals without Raising my Voice...

All my Life I poured Tears without really Crying...
Went Mournful to my own Funeral...

All my Life I wrote Senseless Novels...
I’ve Injected the Poison of Words in my Veins...

And I Flew...

Flew without a Right Destination...
Flew away...

All my Life I have Felt Storm in my Eyes...
Eyes without a Face that could Save my Prayers...

I never Understood if it was Fear or Desire...
I never Understood the Threshold of a Lie...
I have Never Lived an Ordinary Life...

All my Life I have been Nothing but a Memory...
Not a Photographic Memory Though...

Perhaps a Faded Image of the Child I once Was...
Perhaps a Cruel Image of the Man I Became...

The Hurts and the Memories cannot be Erased...
The Silent Voids will forever Echo...

I Am Someone who watches Life by the Window just a Memory...
I Am Someone…Like all of You...

A Memory Reflected on the Life’s Mirror...

4 comentários:

  1. alguns afirmam que a nossa vida dura tanto quanto a memória dos que no futuro nos recordarão
    esta parece-me ser uma boa maneira de deixar um registo para o futuro

    ResponderEliminar
  2. comecei a lê-lo e senti logo que só poderia ser teu...li até ao fim na expectativa do meu possivel engano... Mas claro que é teu, se me derem 1 no meio de mts saberei sempre qual é o teu...

    A tua capacidade de desnudares um ego é tão imensa como a capacidade de o vestires de luxúria !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Quando os espelhos não (nos) devolvem as memórias, há que fixá-las em letras tatuadas na pele. Assim...

    ResponderEliminar

Impossibilidades

É onde a cabeça de uma sweet little sixteen cai, frequentemente. Rola, desespero abaixo e, pum, estilhaça-se no vazio. Foge, acelerada, do...